With this ecoVoucher you can spend €100 online safely and anonymously even without a bank account or credit card.
If eligible in your country, you can also use this Voucher to top up your ecoPayz account. Currently, this option is not yet available in Europe, but is expected to roll out shortly.
Make sure to spend all your ecoVoucher credit in one go, as you cannot save remaining credit for later. Your ecoVoucher code will be directly delivered by email and is valid for 12 months after the date of issue.
HOW DOES IT WORK? ECOVOUCHER €100
To redeem your ecoPayz ecoVoucher you can either use the code to pay in webshops, and on online entertainment sites that accepts ecoVoucher. Or, if eligible in your country, use ecoVoucher to top up your ecoPayz account by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your ecoPayz account.
- Go to ‘ Deposit funds’ in the menu.
- If eligible in your country, the option will be available as a separate tab within the “Deposit funds” section of your ecoAccount.
- If that is the case in your account, simply select the currency account that you wish to deposit your funds into.
- Enter the 18-digit ecoVoucher code, that you received from us.
- Enter the amount of your prepaid voucher (all ecoVouchers must be redeemed in full) and select your preferred currency.